Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why am I not surprised?

Remember that one post I did about food holidays? And how the one that falls on my birthday is National Turkey Neck Soup Day?

Well.

The fun continues.

We get calendars at work from one of our carriers, and I think they're great because they usually feature some cool animal photos. So, I was all excited to see which cute or awesome animal I would have for the Month of Marie. Would it be the sweet little penguin buddies? Or maybe the fierce leopard? Or even the hippo mama and her baby?

Nope.



















I got the gerenuk.


Could there be a more awkward animal?

*sigh*
again

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Ew...Let's complain to whatever carrier it is. Hopefully it's a carrier I like to complain about.

Becky and Mike said...

What in the world is a gerenuk? Some sort of skinny deer-like animal? Where is their natural habitat? I want details!

snickers said...

I hope you named is something cool like Zac Efron.

Double sigh....
Megs

dkeaquinto said...

So funny!!